Re: [Amps] 6N075

To: "Amps@contesting.com" <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 6N075
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 01:57:29 -0500
One other thing you might consider is changing that out to a solid state timer. You could remove the small socket and repunch the hole for a larger octal socket. They make a plug in, time delay relay, to match 8 pin sockets which have adjustable time. They have a small knob on the top to set it with and the relay is enclosed (ice cube type) with about a 10 amp contact(s) if I remember.

Will