Re: [Amps] Amplifier$ [TSPA]

To: <amps@contesting.com>, "John T. M. Lyles" <jtml@lanl.gov>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amplifier$ [TSPA]
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 09:25:39 -0800
There are times like these when I wish I could turn back the clock and buy a
NIB SB-220 kit from the Heathkit store.
Few things in life really  stand the test of time, the SB-220 is one of them.
Two squatty Eimac jugs generating rf into the antenna, warming the green
cabinet (and the shack,)  a smile on the operator's face as he thinks about his
"built by himself" accomplishment.
73,
Gary
WA6FGI