Fwd: Re: Re: [Amps] Why price difference/TCO

To: "Amps@contesting.com" <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: Re: Re: [Amps] Why price difference/TCO
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 17:00:20 -0500
$45 ?!?!?!?

Man they must have some stiff import tarrifs there. What do they charge
for Canadian stuff like Segrams? Really, true bourbon is only made in
Kentucky due to the way it's made and the water they use. The others like
Jack Daniels are known as sour mash whiskey and not a bourbon. Then
there's Rye, Irish, and others. Sorry for being off topic, but I just
wanted to know for intrests sake.

Best,

Will