Re: [BULK] - Re: [Amps] Why price difference/TCO

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [BULK] - Re: [Amps] Why price difference/TCO
From: "Ian White, G3SEK" <G3SEK@ifwtech.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 00:13:30 +0000
Steve Katz wrote:
Yes, but you guys have The Glenlivet. A more than fair trade. :-)
And a few other gems besides, it's not all bad....

Steve

::Not to mention Glenmorangie, my personal fave. It's up around $100 a bottle in these parts, if you can find it.... -WB2WIK/6

Good Grief! That had better be a special n-years-old variety.

When we're settled in the new QTH, we'll have the pleasure of driving past Scotland's most southerly distillery on the regular supermarket run... or maybe not driving past.

www.bladnoch.co.uk/tour.htm

--
73 from Ian GM3SEK-to-be