[Amps] Alpha 87A Problem

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Alpha 87A Problem
From: TNeill1648@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 14:29:50 EST
I am experiencing my first ever problem with my 87A.  The problems appears to
be the "ON" switch not functioning properly.

The amp was working fine when I turned it off but failed to turn ON the next
day.  Fuses are OK and the amp is getting AC power.  The internal fuse by the
AC strip next to the rear panel is OK also.

Wonder if anyone knows of a method of checking the "ON" switch without
removing the front panel or if you might know of something else to check.

Thanks for the assistance.

Tom K4XG