Re: [Amps] Pi-Net Formulas?

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Pi-Net Formulas?
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 00:11:36 -0500
There used to be some charts in Bill Orr's handbook I think, and in some of the ARRL books. I'm not sure about the new ARRL ones after say 1989. The charts was R = X in and R = 50 out with the values of Ct, Cl, and L. X being different plate impedances. They had charts for Pi and Pi-L if I remember.

Will