[Amps] Good source of parts available

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Good source of parts available
From: Tomm Aldridge <KD7QAE@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 07:25:05 +0000
All,

I came into a great source of AC input parts for amp building.  A bunch
of surplus MARWAY MPD 250 PDUs (power dist unit) usually used in racks
of servers.  Each unit contains a 10' line cord (SO style) with a Hubble
240V 3 prog twist lock), a chassis containing:

2p 20A aux trip CB
2p contactor
30A EMI / RFI filter w/ ground inductance
Control / time delay board
8 duplex 240V 16A outlets (funky horizontal blade)

also
5 matching line cords

Contact me off list if interested in these and I will see if I can get
more of them.

Tomm

KD7QAE