Re: [Amps] Instant-On

To: "Vic Rosenthal" <vic@rakefet.com>,"Harold B. Mandel" <ka1xo@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Instant-On
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:21:46 -0800
My .02; to play on the old phrase "let you conscience be your guide,"  let you
check book be your guide.
I agree with Vic. Until I feel the slightest wisp of warmth being blow up from
the chimneys of my AL 800h, (3cxp800a7's) not till then do I put the rf hammer
down.  Plus if you don't get the contact this time there's always next time and
in your lifetime you can't get them all.
73,
Gary... wa6fgi