Re: [Amps] shipping damge -- Guaranteed damage?? A dice roll?

To: fred@k5og.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] shipping damge -- Guaranteed damage?? A dice roll?
From: Japerlick@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 00:58:31 EST
Good (and FUNNY) points....but it makes me wonder....why are there no class
action suits against UPS?  I think Fedex has a better rep, but UPS has just
been totally abusive in honoring claims.  Of course, if the shipment is
packaged
poorly then sure, they have a right to deny, but I've heard so many people say
they simply deny everything.  When my spec an was damaged, they told me that
insurance makes no difference...if it's damaged we just deny it either way.
It's always someone elses fault. So, geez, how come some atty hasn't gone after
them?