Re: [Amps] OT: RF Parts still in business?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] OT: RF Parts still in business?
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@eon.net.au>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 19:16:14 +0800
At 03:46 PM 2/03/2005, VK3HE Craig wrote:
>Sorry about the off topic subject:
>
>But does anyone know if RF Parts is still in business? I placed a order for
>a simple wattmeter element. It  been like 2 months, they have charged my
>credit card, and dont answer emails. I have had excuses of  1 month behind
>in orders(wow what a good  business)! I have  faxed and phoned them but i
>cant seem to make headway. My parcel was insured via EMS. I find this
>situation to be quite incredible to say the least. However if this is the
>price you pay for dealing with a famous RF parts dealer i may have to grin
>and bear it?? I will just have to wait and see.
>
>Anyone else had this kinda run around from them?
>
>I have dealt with Surplus Sales and Max Gain and  i must say their service,
>speed and communications has been excellent.
>
>Craig
>VK3HE

Dunno about RFP, I haven't bought anything from them in many years.

As a dx customer I can highly recommend the efficient and thorough service
of Digikey, Far Circuits and The Radio Works. I've dealt with all 3 in
recent weeks and they have been really great communicators.

As well as the above, a certain "RLM" is a very good and trustworthy guy to
deal with. His service is second to none. Thanks Rich.

73, Alek
VK6APK

http://www.qrz.com/vk6apk
http://profiles.yahoo.com/vk6apk