Re: [Amps] water cooled...

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] water cooled...
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 22:32:57 -0500
Barrie,

You wouldn't still have the bottle to see what the ingredients are do you? It
could be some form of a glycerin. What made me think this is there was a
medical patch I read about for burn victims once and mentioned wetter than
water. I believe it was some form of glycerin it was soaked in, I'm not sure
now as it's been so long. It may of been something that kept water more stable
at a high temp to keep it from boiling or something to. I know you can raise
the boiling point by adding different salts as I did this when hot bluing gun
steel using sodium hydroxide (lye).

Will