Re: [Amps] Shipping Damage Redux

To: "Harold B. Mandel" <ka1xo@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Shipping Damage Redux
From: John Lawson <jpl15@panix.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 20:48:27 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Harold B. Mandel wrote:

> These are the old style spinner knobs that Alpha used back in the
> early 'seventies: Raytheon MS91528-5S2B. 2-3/16" across the
> knurls and the bat handle is 3/4" tall by 3/4" across. There are
> none left on the planet. Nebraska has spinner knobs that look

    Harold, it's genuinely a bummer that the amp was packed poorly - but
this may cheer you up a bit:

http://www.potentiometers.com/ehmilS.cfm?session_num=2005030908400626

   I buy a *lot* of knobs from these folks, in 1-2-5-10 quantities, they
are the genuine article mil-spec replacement.

   Your knobs are specified in the URL i listed.

    Good luck!

Cheers

John  KB6SCO