[Amps] RJ1H

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] RJ1H
From: "Marc Chicoine" <wc1x@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 02:50:34 -0000

 Hal,

 Thanks for the guidance  for the proper use of  "sans".

 Further to my original question:

 RJ1H relays have tungsten contacts used primarily
 in hot switching applications.  The contact resistance
 is 30 mOhms and the current rating falls off much above
 2.5 Mhz. Switching time is a scant 6 ms.
 I can obtain new ones for relatively low price.
 Are they suitable for Amateur Radio use at full legal power levels?

 Marc