Re: [Amps] Measuring RF Power

To: TexasRF@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Measuring RF Power
From: Gary Schafer <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:25:09 -0500
If what you say was true then there would never be any power into our
transmission lines.

Average power is not zero simply because there is no negative power.

There is only RMS voltage and RMS current. No RMS power.

Peak voltage is 1.414 times RMS voltage. Those conversions don't work
with power.

73
Gary  K4FMX