[Amps] sale !! gu84b

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] sale !! gu84b
From: "Marc Wullaert" <marc.wullaert3@pandora.be>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:25:17 +0100
Some weeks ago I made a post to this reflector about
gu84b tubes for sale.
I know some people have asked for pricing and delevery
buth the kids srewed up the Internet computer and I lost
all mails.So fress install of the OS whas needed
If you still are intrested this is what I have for sale.

Tube GU84B  (several)
SK1A socket for GU74B (several)

I have also some pieces to build a Gu84b 2.5kw amp.

Socket for GU84B
GU84b Tube
New transformer for this tube with
all voltages present for this tube and switching.
(This is the same Transformer used in a EMTRON DX2SP)
2x Vacuum Relais Jennings
1 Jennings vacuum cap 1000pf / 15kv
2 new roller indicators
and some other stuff you need (meters ,caps..etc)
Those pieces I want to sale in one offer !

this evening a link will be ready to view pics

http://users.telenet.be/on4ma/gu84b

pse for info contact me directly via mail.

Marc on4ma

http://users.telenet.be/on4ma