Re: [Amps] [BULK] - Memphis area help?

To: "'ad5gb@myway.com'" <ad5gb@myway.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] [BULK] - Memphis area help?
From: Steve Katz <stevek@jmr.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 08:23:15 -0800
If you don't find somebody more local to you, my old buddy Charlie KT4TA in
Pensacola, FL (not too terribly far from Memphis) has a 30S1 which makes a
good 4CX1000A tester.  You might try him...  -WB2WIK/6

Good morning,

I'm wondering if there's anyone in the Memphis area with an amp that uses a
4CX1000A.  I got 2 of these things very cheaply a while back and am
contemplating a project using one.  I'd like to know they're good tubes
before
I start building though.  Anyone in the area able and willing to test a
couple of tubes for me?

Kind regards

--
Randall D. DuCharme (Radio AD5GB)