Re: [Amps] Wanted Tektronix 475 Manuals & Probes

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Wanted Tektronix 475 Manuals & Probes
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 12:49:16 -0500
Roger,

Keep an eye out on eBay. I bought all my Tektronix manuals there I needed for
that very scope. There's a listing there just for manuals on test equipment or
look under the scope section. Best just to do a search for Tektronix 475. I
think I bought the manual with full service info for about $10.

Best,

Will