Re: [Amps] 500w Amplifier With 510's

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 500w Amplifier With 510's
From: "Winfried Kriegl" <dk9ip@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 21:49:42 +0200 (MEST)
Another article for a 250 W (PEP) Mosfet amp using 6 x IRF810 which may be
of interest for the group was published in german "Funkamateur" magazine
11/2004 and 12/2004 by DK6AE. An overwiew with pictures, board layouts etc.
can be found here:  http://www.web-rx.de/funkamateur/.download/DK6AE.zip

This is not the article published in "Funkamateur" but only a supplement.
The design looks very good to me but I´d like to have it with 8 FETs like
Peter´s design rather than 6.

73 Win DK9IP

> 500w Amplifier With 510'sI have so many requests for information, that
> I'll try to put something on my homepage tonight.
>
> Vy 73 de OZ1PIF, Peter
>
> **********  OZ1PIF **************
> email: oz1pif(no-spam-filler)@privat.dk
> http://home24.inet.tele.dk/oz1pif/
> Ph. +45 4619 3239
> Snailmail:
> Peter Frenning
> Ternevej 23
> DK-4130 Viby Sj.
> Denmark

Handyrechnung zu hoch? Tipp: SMS und MMS mit GMX
Seien Sie so frei: Alle Infos unter http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freesms