Re: [Amps] fl2100b part 3

To: "Kevin Normoyle" <knormoyle@comcast.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] fl2100b part 3
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 09:43:34 -0700
My .02: no one on this list flowered fourth with all of the knowledge they have
today.  Nice to see a "new guy" (not ashamed to admit he is) still learning the
electronic ropes.  Too few of this type around any more in my neck of the woods.
Keep up your learning and fixing and making do with what you can find to
substitute for what is no longer available, Kevin.
What you are experiencing is how good technicians are made, not born.
A tip o' my black top hat &,
73,
Gary... wa6fgi