Re: [Amps] Volt-watt meter

To: craxd1@ezwv.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Volt-watt meter
From: Gary Schafer <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:20:41 -0400
Hi Will,

I would think you could get close enough using the resistor with
resistive loads. Probably as close as the cal lab would get you for an
analogue meter.
Problem may be that reactive loads may not come out the same??
But I would try the series resistor and see what you get.
Do you have a good digital meter like a Fluke or HP with good ac specs?

I am not sure how close to advertised wattage light bulbs are but I
would think not all that close.

73
Gary  K4FMX