Re: [Amps] Fwd:Re: More Rumors

To: craxd1@ezwv.com, amps reflector <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fwd:Re: More Rumors
From: Vic Rosenthal <vic@rakefet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:03:50 -0700
Will Matney wrote:

> How many devices and or push pull pairs did they use for the power involved? I
> do know using FET's you can get by with one push-pull circuit and paralell
> FET's on both sides. This is a big advantage over using transistors and having
> multiple push-pull circuits with splitters and combiners.

I'm sorry, but I don't remember.  I also don't remember exactly which devices
they are using.  I should have paid more attention.  I'm pretty sure I saw at
least one splitter and combiner, so that would mean that there are several
modules.  I don't recall if each module was just a single pp pair or a
pp/parallel arrangement.

Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco