Re: [Amps] eBay

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] eBay
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 08:03:04 -0400
John,

What got me was the seller had 1 bid by this bidder when I bid last night.
Well, about 10-15 minutes, I believe it was, before the end, he bid and run it
up just under my max. bid. So, I went and raised the max. to 18.99. I looked at
1 minute before it's over and he ran it up to 18.00. It was like well, I made a
max bid and they knew what it was, so ran it up each time before the end of
auction. Thing is, I bought off this guy before with no problems so like you
say, maybe coincidence.

Best,

Will