[Amps] Dayton Hamvention

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Dayton Hamvention
From: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 11:55:17 -0400
I did not have time to nicely format this information.
Here are the emails I received.
73
Bill

Bill WA4LAV
Outdoor Flea Market Space 2905
Cell Phone Number (if I have it on) 859 948-6671
This is the wife?s cell phone so don?t use it except for the hamvention.
Some Amplifier parts, tubes and such. Due to problem with the
big Blue Van I will not be able to bring much.
73
Bill wa4lav

John/W1RT
Monitoring 144.35
cell 540-270-9758
looking for: 18Ghz spdt relays for my rover and new friends :)

W8AV
Although I do not post often to "amps", I do read the daily postings.
Frequency monitored: none
Cell #: 330/465-6206
Flea Market Spaces: 1937-1938
Looking for: 500w 6 meter amp. Possibly another AL-1200 or Alpha
Maybe I will see you there.
73.............de Goose, W8AV

Scott, N9AA
I'm looking for an Ameritron AL-572 and possibly an ATR-30 at Dayton. No
flea space, but we'll be downtown at the Crowne Plaza. We'll be monitoring
various frequencies, including 146.520, 442.900.
Thanks for compiling this list!
73,
Scott, N9AA

Peter G3RZP
I'll be there. No 'shack on belt'. No cell phone. Staying in Crowne Plaza,
arriving Thursday. Probably to be found in room 1201 most of the evening
time, (after the traditional Hooters in Miamisburg on Thursday, and
Spaghetti Warehouse on Friday) but intend going to the Wouff Hong ceremony
Saturday night - and the KCDXC suite for the pile up tape. Leaving Sunday
for San Diego to be the IARU representative at ITU Task Group 1/8 on Ultra
Wide Band.
Particularly looking for ARRL handbooks 1945 - 1970, excepting '46, '48,
'51, '53, '56, '62, '64, '65. Plus some 1/8 and 1/4 inch id heatshrink, BNC
plugs and sockets, and N male to BNC female adaptors.
73
Peter G3RZP

I'm not sure if I will make it yet, but I'm going to try to go up Sunday.
I'll be "shopping" for amp parts like, caps for a high voltage power
supply, relays for TR switching, maybe some of the cheap Russian tubes, and
other bargains:-)
I'm also looking 6 & 2 meter yagis...
73 and hope to see you there,
Dan

Paul Kluwe W8ZO spaces 1127/1128
Pete Steffes W8AA space 1126
Thanks,
-Paul

I will be in the flea market spaces 2208-2210.
Regards,
Jeff Weinberg W8CQ

Harbach Electronics
468 County Road 620
Polk, OH 44866
(419) 945-2359
If you're going, please stop by our flea spaces for the following:
Loaded HV power supply boards: diodes, equalizing resistors, filter caps
for 4.5KV DC at 3 amps; filament trans for 8877; time-delay relays,
Schrack SPDT RF relays, Loaded Elecraft K2 20 watt transceiver, DEM
transverters, Andrews coax connectors, C3i antennas from 50-2304 MHz,
Byers Chassis, tower jacks, antenna mounts and much more.
Flea spaces 2220-2242.
73
Dick

HI Bill,
I will be at Hara from Friday until Sunday.
I hope to meet a lot of friends, whom I have
been having QSO with throughout the years.
I started Ham Radio in 1957 and I am retired
since some years ago. My cap will show
SM3CWE. You can ´t miss it! I am also
operating as 7S3Y and SA3Y in the contests.
Favorite freq?. I dont know. I have a 2-meter
FM-station covering 144-148 MHz. Please tell
me your favorite frequency.
Leaving Sweden on tuesday and will be in Dayton
on thursday afternoon.
See you guys!
73 de Owe /SM3CWE

Dayton 2005
Our little group is loaded and ready to go to Dayton. We are bringing tons
of boatanchors that we don't want to have to haul back home when it is
over. There is way to much stuff to list and we are all traveling, so it
may be difficult to correspond before hand. Please, please, please stop by
our spaces 938,939,940 and help us find good homes for all this equipment.
There will be ham radios (Collins, Drake, Heath, etc) and accessories,
military radios and accessories, and test equipment. We especially need
someone to adopt one or two BC-610 transmitters because we really don't
want to haul those both ways.
Stop by, dig around, and talk boatanchors with us. Look for the big 5th
wheel travel trailer with the  banner. We are on the west side of Hara
Arena, between gates I and J, 3 rows in from the fence, near the west end
of the row.
73
James N5ARW
Dayton Hamvention spaces 938-939-940

Hello Gang,
I too will bring some interesting boatanchors to the Dayton fest , space
2139 & 2140. Look for my three SP-600 receivers, clean Viking II w/VFO and
very interesting chinese build Military HF receiver from the 1960's. Also 3
PA sections from Collins T-618 transmitters, some TX-RX gear and a
partially working IFR 1000 service monitor.... All at very fair (non-eBay)
pricing.
Sorry no pre-Dayton deals , see ya there.
John KF2JQ

If you're going to Dayton, I'll be at outside spaces 1960 and 1961. Hope
to see some of you there. I plan on bringing for sale or swap Johnson
Valiant, Johnson Matchbox, Central Electronics 200V, Collins R-390A,
Lafayette HA-350, Hallicrafters SX-100, Polycomm 6, Polycomm 2,
Hallicrafters SR-160 with P.S. and Shure 44 mike, several audio
equalizers, some WRL and Swan stuff, 2 Squires Sanders pieces, train set,
original manuals, Nifty laminated quick reference guides, and "special"
Dayton pricing on all 13,000 plus manuals. Probably a few other items
will also be included as I wander around the house over the next 24
hours.
Pete, wa2cwa

Hi Gang,
Got a bunch of stuff that is going to Dayton and it needs a home. Some Collins
516F-2's without cabs, extra S-line cabs, trim rings, KWM-2A parts radios,
a working HP
141T spectrum analyzer with 110MHz plug-in and IF, 5 Hammarlund 180 receivers,
working, restorable, and parts units, extra cabs and whatever else I can
find to drag along.
Might even bring some collins S-Line parts and such. Might bring my
restored Johnson
Ranger 1 and the KWM-2A/312B-5/516F-2 combo as well. Depends and how deep the
cash hole is by next week Tuesday.
I'll be in 1761 and 1762 early Thursday. Come make deals early so I can go
look around for a change.
Thanks!!
Kim Herron W8ZV
1-616-677-3706