[Amps] Alpha service

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Alpha service
From: "Gene Bigham" <jbigham2@kc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 07:13:13 -0500
"Alpha has picked up the ball and is running with it.  They arranged with
the carrier for pick up at my place, and are handling the damage claim
and repair."

I cannot say the same for my damaged in shipment TS870 which was USPS'd insured
and priority mail marked fragile to Kenwood East.  It was returned to me, by
service center, with a comment to the effect this is why they do not deal with
the USPS.  Instead it was sent back to me via UPS over boxed and still damaged
for me to take to the post office and leave it with them.  It is still there
now for three weeks and I have not heard anything about my claim being settled.
 They say this is normal length of time for the claim to be considered.  I had
it insured but what good is insurance with this kind of non service?

Do not think I will be sending any more fragile's with USPS.