[Amps] Emtron DX1 B fan wire identification

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Emtron DX1 B fan wire identification
From: Jorge A Mejia <laussana@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 15:18:46 -0700 (PDT)
Wonder if someone can supply the following info:

I  received a replacement fan from Emtron to replace
the stock one in My DX1B.  I had to redo the male
plastic connector that connects the fan to the rest of
the circuit and I forgot to write how the black and
white (out of the fan) wires go.  The male  connector
the fan plugs into; has three wires a yellow (thin)  a
blue,  and a brown. Which should I match with the
black and the white coming out of the fan motor? which
corresponds to which ?
I have been trying to get this info from Emtron but no
response so far.
I would very much appreciate any info.

Jorge/HK4CZE