Re: [Amps] push button switches for alpha

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] push button switches for alpha
From: Dave Haupt <emailw8nf@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 12:30:35 -0700 (PDT)
An email to "service at alpharadioproducts dot com"
should get you the reply you seek.  They have never
let me down on providing me with answer to such
questions, although there might be days of delay if
they're quite busy.

Glenn AE0Q has always provided me with good support,
and there are others who are equally good with such
support.  The reply usually is "you need Canon part
number xxx, or you can order from us, your choice."
I've never felt any pressure to order parts from
Alpha.

73,

Dave W8NF

>From: George Cortez <ne2i@optonline.net>