[Amps] Fw: GU-84B Cooling

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Fw: GU-84B Cooling
From: PA3DUV <pa3duv@planet.nl>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:19:26 +0200
Will,
In my twin tube GU84B amp one fan is used to pressurize the subchassis and
 two axial fans to draw the air out.
With a B+ of 2900 VDC, from the 3 phase PSU the two GU84B tubes generate an
 easy 6 kW of output. During normal (6 dB compressed) SSB transmissions the
 exaust air stays below 55 degrees celcius.
Cheers, Dick Knol
PA3DUV