[Amps] HP 3490A DMM

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] HP 3490A DMM
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:04:39 -0400
All,

I just won a HP 3490A 5-1/2 digit bench DMM pretty darn cheap. It was in very
good shape cosmetically and looked to have not been used much. I'm wondering
what the pluses or minuses are for this meter? Also, where a scanned manual in
PDF might be available? I would be interested in buying a copied or original
manual too if I can't find one in PDF. I checked Bama and there wasn't one
there. Anyhow, I ended up with a whole $9.99 in the meter not counting S&H. I
would like any and all comments on the meter and what it might be worth. last,
any help on a manual would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Will