Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 31, Issue 60

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 31, Issue 60
From: Tony King - W4ZT <amps@w4zt.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:39:54 -0400
Seems that Will brought the subject up because there are a lot of CB
amps that are candidates for conversion to amateur service... not the
other way around. Seems like a good way to put get into a moderate power
PA or IPA for low dollars and a little technical expertise. As such,
doesn't need to be type accepted any more than a home brew amp.

73, Tony W4ZT