[Amps] Fluke 1953A

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Fluke 1953A
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 05:46:17 -0400
I ran across this Fluke 1953A counter on eBay at a good price. It's starting
bid now is $9.99. It's packing is $10, and S&H is $20. So, if you can get it
for the $9.99, you'll have $40 in it which really is a good deal. This one has
option C in it which is I think about 1-1.3 GHz. That's a hard option to find
in this counter, and the first one I've seen this year. I'd double check with
the freq on option C though as I'm trying to recall the max freq from memory.
This one is in very good shape by what I've seen on the pics. It is ending in
10 Hr 15 min and it's 5:43 EST here now. So around 4:00 PM EST this evening it
will go off. I'd buy it myself but cant afford it next month. Anyhow, the link
is below if anyones interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fluke-1953A-Counter-Timer_W0QQitemZ7534080700QQcategoryZ25401QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Best,

Will