[Amps] B&K 707 help

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] B&K 707 help
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 14:17:57 -0400
All,

I figured I'd ask about this again as it's been several months. I'm looking for
the anode connector for a B&K 707 tube tester. The same one fits several
different models from a 500 up to the 747. This connector is molded out of
black plastic and is double ended where it has a 1/4" connector on one end, and
a 3/8" on the other. It simply flips over for changing from one size to the
other. Some had a bananna plug on the end of the wire, and somes wire were
soldered under the chassis. I would like to buy one of these, or buy a junk
tester with one on it. If anyone can help on this, please contact me off the
list. Thanks all in advance.

Best,

Will
Amateur Transformer & Supply