Re: [Amps] Burning question of the day- how long is it?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Burning question of the day- how long is it?
From: "N7HIY" <N7HIY@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 12:46:42 -0700
From: "N7HIY" <N7HIY@comcast.net>
To: "w5grg" <w5grg@comforttexas.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:44 PM

> about like the French mans feelings for us depending on if they
>> are in trouble and need the American army to bail them out.
>> Maybe if we drop the metric system they will want the Statue of Liberty
>> back.
>> 73's George W5GRG

 who ever said the "Ugly American" ever was a "Good World neighbor"
 George would still be living with an English King deciding when he could go
 to the outhouse and how much the TAX would be if it were not for the
 "French"

 Cliff N7HIY

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0531-3, 08/04/2005
Tested on: 8/4/2005 12:46:43 PM