Re: [Amps] Mobile amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Mobile amp
From: "Dr. William J. Schmidt, II" <bill@wjschmidt.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 14:01:10 -0500
<<"no tune". >>  ???

This puzzles me...  All solid state amps using properly designed wide-band
transformers are "no tune".  Why would you buy/ want/ accept anything else?

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ
Trustee of the North American QRO - Central Division Club - K9ZC

Email: bill@wjschmidt.com
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com

"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee; that
will do them in."  -- Bradley's Bromide