Re: [Amps] Mobile amps

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Mobile amps
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:26:12 -0400
It's got a whopper of a plate transformer and runs off of about 12 Vac 3 phase.
I'll about bet I know who wound that, there up in New Jersy. I'd say the amp
was built in Florida though. You can sure tell what frequency it's on by the
tank coil in it. I would have liked to seen under the chassis of it.

Best,

Will