Re: [Amps] Sierra Electronics 5kW load/meter

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Sierra Electronics 5kW load/meter
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:51:42 -0400
Keith,

That could have a couple of resistors that size in it as I'm familiar with the
Palstar load. The cabinet is about 4" high, and a good bit deep so it may have
two large or say 4 smaller ones in it, I don't know. Even if it had say a 30
sec. rating, that would be good enough for me. That's about what I figured they
did is use a small rating for the 5 kW. If it'll handle say 1 kW easy, that's
fine and dandy. I'll sure know when I get it.

Best,

Will