[Amps] more sb220 questions

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] more sb220 questions
From: John Adkins <w4kv@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:18:31 -0700 (PDT)
Colin--
Thanks for the info re the chokes.  I assume the caps should also be left out.
My major direction
at this point is to address the airflow problem that the modifier caused in
shielding the tube
sockets.  After doing that and getting the tubes wired up again, I will again
fire it up and see
what's what.  I can check the zener in the meantime, and if necessary, replace
it with a diode
string, since that's cheap and easy.

Thanks again and 73
John