Re: [Amps] L-4B Switch

To: <amps@contesting.com>, "Marv Gonsior" <w6frmarv@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] L-4B Switch
From: "Fortra" <fortra@siol.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 20:20:23 +0200
Hi Marv,

judging from the physical look-alike&electrical functions, could it be, that
power switch/ HV-LV voltage) switch on Kenwood TL-922 could replace the
Drake power switch?? At the end of the day, they both use 3-500z, they both
switch secondary HV voltage etc... For the purists, if you do not like the
color, spray it red!! Have had both amps and Kenwood's TL 922 switch has
been replaced, Drake switch never! Just a hint!

Best regards, Nermin S58DX

p.s Yeah, check the availability at pacific parts, they might have them!