Re: [Amps] In need of a Delay Tube

To: Larry Carman <lncarman@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] In need of a Delay Tube
From: Gary Smith <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:06:36 -0700
Making a guess here: please note the numbers "60" and "90". methinks these might indicate delay time in seconds.
73 and such,
Gary... wa6fgi

Larry Carman wrote:
Dave,
I found the other tube relay. It's marked 115N090 so I think both are the
same. May be that it will work ok in your tempo but I have no way of
knowing.
I found the part number you gave at
http://www.loadparts.com/parts.asp/115N05.htm .
I've never used this site before so I know nothing about it.
Regards,
Larry N5BIP

-----Original Message----- From: amps-bounces@contesting.com [mailto:amps-bounces@contesting.com]On Behalf Of Dave Vondrasek Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 11:23 PM To: amps@contesting.com Subject: [Amps] In need of a Delay Tube

I'm in need of a Amperite 115N060T Delay Relay Tube that is being used in a Tempo 2002 Amp, or a source to find one. Any help would be useful.

Thanks
Dave/N5ITO