Re: [Amps] Power cord to use when converting AL-80B to 240 volts?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Power cord to use when converting AL-80B to 240 volts?
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 17:39:01 -0400
If you have an electrical supply, Lowes, or Home Depot around, they have
everything from the new cord to the recepticle. You need a Range cord and
recepticle or one for say a 30 amp 220 volt line. They make them larger for
clothes driers too. Just tell them the current rating and they can match them
up for what you want.

Best,

Will