[Amps] 2006 ARRL Handbook

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] 2006 ARRL Handbook
From: Wt8r@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 13:11:51 EDT
> Subject: Re: [Amps] 2006 ARRL Radio Handbook

Sounds like a good project for the gang here on the reflector to take on.
There used to be a page in the back of each handbook to enter errors found
to be sent to ARRL HQ. When my new one comes, I'll look to see if it is
still there in the 2006 edition. At any rate, we can collectively list the
errors in the amplifier chapter and everyone can E-Mail HQ; sort of a
collective petition for change. This will be a good learning experience for
us all, and a public service.

(((73)))
Phil Clements, K5PC

    This has been tried over a period of MANY years and has been almost
totally ignored by the ARRL.  Apparently it is just to much trouble to correct
the
mistakes ...... its is easier just to reprint without editing.

73 de

Dave, WT8R