[Amps] Racal TA1816 Amplifier for sale.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Racal TA1816 Amplifier for sale.
From: "Sean Williams" <m1ecy@m1ecy.me.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:28:05 +0100
Hi All,

My Racal TA1816 amplifier needs a new home, so if you want a nice solid state
500W no tune amplifier (250mw drive) then this is the one for you!

It is a rack mounted amp approximatley 4 feet tall, and fairly heavy, it can be
mounted remotley and control circuitry should be a doddle to make up - I will
include the original full service and operation manual.

Collect from me near Hitchin Herts in either a small van, or estate car!

Asking £200-00 or near offer for a quick sale - I need the room for vintage
televisions......

Cheers
Sean
M1ECY