Re: [Amps] Schematic Software

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Schematic Software
From: JCoupejr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:56:30 EST
My vote for the Express software too. I use both the schematic and PCB
software and have had them make about 3 sets of boards so far, all have been
excellent quality and the prices are reasonable (not great but much better than
others). Matter of fact, I just did a board with Rich Measures QSK relay speed
up
circuit and am getting ready to populate it later this week. At first glance,
it appears to be of excellent quality too.

Both software programs are very intuitive and easy to use. Some symbols and
components aren't there, but it is easy enough to design and add your own.
Learning curve for using these was very flat indeed.

John Coupe
Coupe Communications, Inc.
WA3BXH