Re: [Amps] Conversation stopper?

To: <amps@contesting.com>, "Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Conversation stopper?
From: "Dr. William J. Schmidt, II" <bill@wjschmidt.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 21:29:01 -0600
Well, Bill...thanks for the personal attack.

Its been my experience that we've been through much of the house wiring
stuff over and over and over and over....  Its in the archives.  Check back
to your early days in the net.... its there.

Guess I'll have to start a discussion on the new Solid State 2kw amps I'm
building.  Very cheap... $600 final price.  Is anyone interested in that, or
would you like me expound on house wiring?

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ
Trustee of the North American QRO - Central Division Club - K9ZC

Email: bill@wjschmidt.com
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com

"It's not what you take with you... but what you leave behind that counts.
Live each day as if it were your last."