[Amps] SK-410 Sockets and Chimneys Needed

To: "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] SK-410 Sockets and Chimneys Needed
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 23:46:55 -0500
It looks like I have found a 4K Ultra so I am starting my search for parts
needed to convert it to use the new Eimac
3CX1500D7.  This tube uses the SK-410 and the preferred one is from Eimac.
If anyone has one for sale, I'd be interested in hearing from you.  The tube
also uses the SK-410 chimney and I need one of them as well.  Since I have a
Peter Dahl plate transformer sitting here doing nothing, if I can wedge it
in, a pair of sockets and chimneys might be needed.  Of course, if anyone
has a spare 3CX1500D7, I'd be interested but, because of the newness of this
tube, I don't think many are out there but, hey, ya never know.

73 Bob Maser
W6TR