Re: [Amps] Alpha 78 on 17 Meters

To: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 78 on 17 Meters
From: "Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL" <kgrimm@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 14:53:54 -0500
Michael Tope wrote:

> [...]
Yes, everything that Mike said is right.  The settings for 17 Mx for my
78 are:

Bandswitch on 21 MHz, Tune control 18 and Load control 75.

Good luck and 73,

---
Ken K4XL

k4xl@arrl.net

*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at http://bama.sbc.edu and http://bama.edebris.com
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr