[Amps] Henry 4K-Ultra Restoration

To: "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Henry 4K-Ultra Restoration
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 12:04:35 -0500
All the wiring has been completed and now I am waiting on a blower.  The
stacked German muffin fans only produce .25" of water pressure and the 2
3000 rpm blowers in my junque box both measure 1.3" and they are LOUD!!!
I am fortunate to own a genuine manometer that came with a floor model amp
supposedly built by Lew McCoy so air flow measurements are simple.  Lew
actually mounted the manometer on the front of the cabinet.  I thought it
looked neat until a couple of ham buddies cracked up about it. I used the
actual RF deck with the tube plugged into its socket to make my
measurements.

Later,
Bob W6TR