Re: [Amps] Polishing Aluminum Panels

To: "Jack M. Henkle" <w7jk@verizon.net>
To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Polishing Aluminum Panels
From: "J. Hector Garcia XE2K" <hector@telecom1.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 23:53:30 PST
jack:

i use one aluminum cleaner that you can find in lowes  in the truck box area,
cost around the 12 dlls , is very easy to use gives a mirror finish, just need
a clean surface and a few rags to leave a nice lookin aluminum.
there are also other automotive Rims  products that work the same,  alcoa in
his web page have several.

here one option

http://www.topoftheline.com/tolae/magmixalpol.html

check our local suppliers  there can find something else