Re: [Amps] Antenna traps

To: "Gene Bigham" <jbigham2@kc.rr.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Antenna traps
From: "Osten B Magnusson" <sm5dqc@areteadsl.se>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 00:14:20 +0100
I have also bought Unadilla 80 CW traps for a wire vertical,
have burnt two at 700 watts - I thought there was something
wrong with the first one, but the same thing happened also
with the second one...  I have not yet made an autopsy, but
will do and see what's inside that blue melting plastic.

73 de Osten SM5DQC    sm5dqc@areteadsl.se