Re: [Amps] Fw: How about this furnace?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fw: How about this furnace?
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 13:32:49 +0100
There is another tapped coil made of tube visible.
One complete winding to move from 10 to 11m is
too large with that tube and its  high output capacity.
The taps on the coil above the tube are  for 10, 15+20m.
Anyway, it will be illegal if used with the driver visible
either on the ham bands or on 11m

73
Peter