[Amps] Tuned input on LK 500ZA

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Tuned input on LK 500ZA
From: "jdube" <jdube1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:07:20 -0500
I have and Amp Supply LK 500 ZA. I Need to adjust the tuned input a bit to
match my exciter to this amp.  I have looked  in the amop and have found the
caps that need adjusting.  The only problem is that there are a large number of
these caps and without a schematic telling which ones are which I am a bit
reluctant to touch anything!  Can anyone out there give me an Idea on how to
start or just exactly what I need to do to make this adjust ment.  any help
will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks All
Joe KK4TR